Terms and Conditions
The use of this website and any other website which is made available to you (either directly or via any redirection) (collectively, the “Site”) by Unitised Building Limited or its Representatives (collectively, “UB”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (collectively, the “Terms”). Use of the Site by you indicates your agreement with the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, then please do not use the Site.
1. You may browse this Site. However, if you use this Site and any information, material or contents contained in it or any linked website, you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) You are solely responsible for whether such information is appropriate to your particular situation. You also acknowledge that the information in this Site does not take into account your particular circumstances or the particular circumstances of any third party; and that
(b) You must only use information in the Site for your own personal or internal, non-commercial corporate use provided there is no removal, alteration or modification of any information, content, notice, image, photograph, trade mark or logo. You must not copy, modify, sell, distribute, adapt, publish, reproduce, disseminate or communicate any material or information from this Site for any commercial purpose or commercial benefit without first obtaining written consent from UB.
2. You acknowledge and agree that UB either owns or is licensed to us all copyright, trade marks and any other intellectual property rights in this Site. You must first obtain the written consent from UB to copy, modify, sell, communicate, distribute, adapt, publish, store, frame, reproduce, display or otherwise use any of the material or intellectual property (including any copyright or trade mark) on this Site.
3. You acknowledge that the Internet is inherently unreliable and UB does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this Site. UB also does not and cannot, guarantee that this Site is free from errors, inaccuracies or omissions or that the Site is free from computer viruses or malicious code.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, UB excludes all liability for any direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages howsoever caused, including, without limitation, in connection with loss or corruption of data, loss arising from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the Site’s contents and any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of opportunity and loss of anticipated savings arising from or in connection with this Site or its contents or otherwise arising from your use, misuse or reliance upon the Site or its contents. You indemnify and hold UB and its Representatives harmless from any and all claims or demands made by any third party due to or arising out of any breach or non-compliance of these Terms by you.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by law, UB excludes all implied conditions and warranties, including, without limitation, as to completeness, accuracy and timeliness of contents on the Site.
6. This Site may include links to websites developed or maintained by third parties (“Third Party Linked Sites”) over whom UB has no control. To the maximum extent permitted by law, UB does not accept any responsibility or liability for any Third Party Linked Sites or their contents. UB makes no representations or endorsements in relation to any Third Party Linked Sites or their contents and UB also does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or legality of any Third Party Linked Sites or their contents. You must also obtain the prior written consent of UB to create any link to any page within this Site.
7. This Site is governed by and must be construed in accordance with the law of the State of Victoria, Australia and you unconditionally and irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
8. For the purpose of these Terms, “Representatives” includes any director, secretary, employee, agent, attorney, authorised representative and any licensee of Unitised Building Limited as well as any registered holder of the domain name of the Site and any related body corporate (within the meaning given to that term by section 50 of the Australian Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and any entity in which Unitised Building Limited or any of its related bodies corporate holds 25% or more of the issued shares.